Strengthing the immune system after it has become weakened is not as easy as it sounds. There are ways however, that you can get back on track. Careful planning and assessment of… your daily actions and habits will speed the process.
Here are some ways to strengthen a weak immune system:
- drink water
- get enough sleep – the body heals and repairs during REM sleep
- no sugar – refined sugar weakens the immune system
- cut out junk food – includes all processed food
- eat more nutritious food like more fruits and vegetables at every meal
- vitamins and supplements – like Vit E, Vit C, Zinc, Echinacea (teas are good)
Immune systems want to work for us. We are made that way. What we do to help or hurt it will have a direct impact on how well we feel. Take a look at how well you are feeling and then what you are doing to strengthen your immune system.
Donna Marie Laino